Saturday, April 14, 2012

Broken heart Poem

                                     Broken heart Poem
I wrote this poem and I was inspired by this video he is awesome

Enrique Iglesias-Don't You Forget About Me

Why cant it always be me for you and you for me but we live our lives in different dreams and life is not always the way it seems.
 I do not know what to do hold on tight or let go of you, my love for you I know is true and strong because I think of you all day long while I sing this song.
When you go to work I wait for you,  when I talk we argue , on the weekends when you leave I keep thinking you got something up your sleeve.

There is just no talking about It baby I keep hoping and preying that maybe it would be me for you and you for me living life like it should be

There is just no talking about It baby we keep living our lives  in different dreams  it is killing me baby I am about to scream life is not the way it seems you know what hurts the most you will never read this post.

                                     Broken heart Poem
I wrote this poem and I was inspired by this video he is awesome

Enrique Iglesias-Don't You Forget About Me





Enrique Iglesias- Don't You Forget About Me

 

I am feeling very alone, I lost the best friend I ever had but it is no surprise it happens a lot, no matter how hard I try to make things work for us it always end up the same, how is it that people say they love each other then after a little while they say they do not love you. It has been a short 27 years we have been on and off. Now here I am in that same place I been to many times before. I can only say I love you always have and always will. I hope you find what your looking for that will make you happy ! I will always be your friend and I hope you feel the same way, maybe time apart will help up to be better friends and we will be able to treat each other like we used to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment