Friday, April 27, 2012

By Babe

Hay I see that you deleted my post that is okay I see now that we are no longer in love I do not know how it happen but it has, so I must go I can not keep waiting for you to see me and spend time with me. I do love you but you do not know how to show you love me, I am sadden I thought we would be together forever but if that means living life alone I can not do it any more  I have tried to make you happy but I can not if only I knew how to fix it or say some magic words.

I do not regret the time we where together we have always been friends, I really have nothing more to say and you have nothing to say, not even you love me is to hard for you.  I will think of you every now and then and I hope you find what ever it is that will make you happy because I can not. I love you as I always have but I am saying good by good luck best wishes, again I wish you could have filled my empty heart most of all I wished I could have touched yours!

                                                                    By babe
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment